We have been so blessed to be able to have our own place at the deer camp this year. It is our little "home away from home" Unfortunately, we've only been able to stay in it for two nights! Of course, it took a little time to get it set up and going (I wish I had a video camera when Charlie and Ronnie Pops were leveling it!) and then we had a little "issue" with someone taking our electrical copper which left us with no electricity for a while. With all of the flooding, we thought that we would be out of electricity for the whole summer, but we got lucky and they were able to get it going. Thank goodness the in-laws have a place just a few doors down with extra beds! Charlie has worked so hard to make it a perfect place for our family to have somewhere to "get away" when we need to, but also for us to spend time together during hunting season. My kids love being down there. They run and play and get extremely dirty and I don't care! They have and are making so many wonderful memories with their MamaSig and Ronnie Pops and with all of their cousins. I am so thankful for the opportunities that we have to spend there and what it means to my kiddos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment