What would I do without her?
Wow! 30 and fabulous! This year was a special year for me on my birthday. Not only did I turn 30, but I was given the royal treatment! My birthday fell on Easter weekend this year, so it was extremely crazy trying to get birthday and Easter stuff coordinated. I know that I was not the only one doing the coordinating though. On Friday, Beth and I had manicures and pedicures to make sure that we looked extra fabulous. Then on Friday night, I was treated to an incredible dinner at the Mermaid Cafe with Rhyne, Beth, Christy, and Charlie. I then realized on Saturday that most of the people closest to me pulled out all the lies that they could! I spent most of the day with my two precious boys and at 5:00 was picked up by my sweet friend Christy to begin my adventure. I had several tasks that I had to complete which by the way had to be done while wearing a hot pink feather boa, crown, and sash. I was then blindfolded and taken to my SURPRISE birthday party. It was incredible to be there with so many of my friends and family. I am so incredibly thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life who took so much of their time and energy to make my birthday so wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment