Friday, August 22, 2008

Peer Pressure

Ok, so through a tremendous amount of peer pressure from one of my dearest friends, I have decided to start a blog. I really don't know why I didn't do this sooner, because crazy things are always happening to our family. It is like the moons align above us and if it is going to happen, it is going to happen to us. I hope that you will find our life somewhat amusing and hopefully you will get a little laugh every once and a while.

5 comments:

Sigrid said...

I love it. The blog is precious.

Oh by the way, I do love our unique family.

Love,



MamaSig'

Kim Shirley said...

Yea! Welcome to blog world! I'm so glad to have another friend here. In case you don't already know you can check out our blog at dkshirley.blogspot.com. See you guys later!

Kim Shirley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hooks Family said...

I am so proud of you!!

EE said...

How proud I am of you for this blog site. When it comes to stories we run a close race. Stories have woven out of our lives as far back as I can remember. There is nothing like a gret Memory Maker to get you trhrough the hard bumps in the road.

Love you

The Boody Mama