Friday, August 22, 2008

The Biggest Loser



As many of you know for the past year or so, Charlie and I have been working out and counting our calories. Of course I have noticed that Charlie is losing weight, but since I see him everyday it really didn't hit me just how much he has lost. When we see people that we have not seen in a while, they always tell him how great he looks and some people do not even recognize him. The other day, I was changing out our beach pictures from two years ago and it was amazing to see the difference. Check out the before and after pictures. I am so proud of him for doing so well. Alot of people ask him what made him do this and of course Charlie goes into his whole ordeal about visiting the GI doctor and how the doctor basically said that he had to lose weight or else. We give all the credit to our dear friend Rhyne - because if it were not for his "choking chicken" we never would have gone to the doctor in the first place. (That is a whole other story!!)

No comments: