Sunday, November 7, 2010

PHS Homecoming 2010
















When Tripp was asked to be the crown bearer for Homecoming, of course the proud mom said "YES!" When I told Tripp about it he said, 'Well I guess if they need me, I will" He didn't really know what he was going to do or why it was such a big deal to me, but he had a blast once it got here. He got to ride in the Homecoming Parade on Thursday night and did his duty Friday night by delivering the crown to the queen. A couple that my dad graduated high school with also had a grandchild in the Homecoming court, she was a Senior maid (what a small world)! When I saw Tripp in his little tux, it made me think about how grown up he is getting. He is such a big man now!





1 comment:

J Hammer said...

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT ALL THIS!!!! He looks like he's so old and grown up in that little tux!