In July right after we all visited the dentist, Tripp was playing at the house and as we fould out later, was apparently chewing on a new toy. He came up to me and said "Mama, i just lost a tooth." I thought surely he could not have because the dentist said that it would be a while because none of them were loose. But, here he comes with a tooth in his hand and blood pouring out of his mouth. I was now freaking out because it looked like a shark tooth had come out of his mouth and his gum was torn. The more and more I questioned him, I found out that as he was biting on a toy, he pulled the tooth out of his mouth. It was not ready and still had the root. I told him that we would put it under his pillow, but that the tooth fairy would have to leave it so that we could show it to the dentist. The tooth fairy left him a whole $5! The dentist told us that his mouth and gum would heal, but that she had NEVER seen a tooth come out like that with the whole root intact. You know if it can happen, it will happen to the Jackson's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment