Thursday, January 1, 2009

Wii Love Christmas




Ok Ok a gooby title, but stay with me. Papa Sid got Tripp a Wii this year for Christmas. He absolutely loved it. He is a master bowler. He has even earned his pro status (those of you in the Wii world know what that is) The video of him opening it is priceless, but the face in the picture is just as good. Papa Sid also bought Tripp a Chia Pet. Yes a Chia Pet. Tripp told him that he wanted one, so of course we had to get one. It is now growing in my kitchen. The funny thing is, I had a Chia Pet when I was little, but I think that it grew one sprout the whole time. Maybe we will be more successful with this one. On Christmas day, we had all of the grandparents over for brunch and Stephanie and the boys even joined us this year. I absolutely love Christmas Day. I love having everyone together enjoying each others company. I hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas and will have a happy and blessed new year.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call me when the Chia pet gets his first haircut. I want to be there to see that. haha